2013/02/28

Daily Style: Thrifting all the way








You can find all kinds of cool vintage stuff in thrift shops, but you can also find some casual essentials that seem to be almost new or at least in very good shape. Everything you see on these pictures is thrifted...no...wait..the tank top I'm wearing underneath the sweater is not, and it probably cost me more than all the other pieces put together!

Outfit details:
Sweater: thrifted Mango, 4 euros
Jeggins: 5 euros
Boots: vintage Vagabonds that my mom used to wear about 15 years ago!
Handbag: 0,7 euros


4 comments:

  1. See kott on lihtsalt ÜÜÜÜÜBER COOOOOOOOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See on mul vana lemmik! Maksis täpselt 10 krooni :D

      Delete
  2. I love the boots and the handbag most ...and of course your coloured hair ;-)
    I think, i have enough money to by new clothes, BUT I prefer to wear second Hand clothes - most time i get them from my nice ore my sister in law. ( the two shoppingmonsters )... most of there clothes are to good to trough away..and for me...it's easy to go shopping..ha..ha.. i'll get always a big bag with clothings directly in front of my housdoor ;-)). ... I prefer to spend my money in traveling. Greetings !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's so cool!:D I sometimes exchange some of my clothes with my friends and cousins, it's really fun :) And I agree about investing money into more important things from what you get experience and great memories.:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home