2013/03/26

Daily Style: Colourful thrifting





Today was a really beautiful and sunny day, the sun is so warm that even the snow is starting to melt! I decided to put on my favourite tunic that would make my day. I also didn't wear any make up thanks to discovering that drinking fresh juice from fruit and veggies twice a day has made my skin really smooth and clear!

Outfit details:
Tunic - thrifted from Finland with only 2 euros!
Handbag - thrifted, was about 3 euros
Jeggins - thrifted, 5 euros


3 comments:

  1. The tunic really is a bright and fun piece! I love the mixture of colors and patterns. Pairing it with a simple pair of jeggings and boots really let the tunic stand out. I'm a little jelous of all your snow, ladies! We hardly got any sort of winter weather there in my area of the world. I missed it!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tunic! The pattern is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home