2013/03/31

Pearls & Scissors is looking for Friends and Sponsors


Hi, friends! I can't believe how fast time flies! This little blog is already 8 months old and growing so fast. We're reaching over 15 000 readers monthly (wow!) and I can't even tell you how happy I am to be sharing my inspiration and creativity with all of you. Elle joined my team of one at the beginning of the year, and I feel that this is going to be a very exciting year for Pearls & Scissors.

We love inspiring you to be more creative, and we'd love to help promote other blogs and small creative businesses. Join the Pearls & Scissors bandwagon and become a sponsor! All of the sponsorship info is right here.

We are also looking for blog friends! Lets share the love with our readerships - you promote us, we promote you! If you have an inspiring blog with a similar audience, contact us at hanna@pearlsandscissors.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home