2013/03/07

Lace collar blouse from day to night


The lace collar blouse was love at first sight! I love wearing blouses because they always make me feel like I'm dressing up, even if it is paired with a simple pair of black pants, a cozy cardigan and boots. But change the boots to a pair of heels, lose the cardigan and add a party clutch and some statement jewelry, and you've got yourself an outfit to wear out to a dinner date.

Outfit details: Cardigan - thrifted / black pants - Mango clearance sale / boots - thrifted / leather bag - Mom's closet / earrings - Pearls & Scissors
Outfit details: black pants - Mango clearance sale / vintage bag - thrifted / heels - Mom's closet / earrings - made by me
I love the versatility of the lace collar blouse. I'm sure it will get lots of wear, and that's what a good refashion is all about. I can't wait to find more ways to wear it. Wouldn't it be cute with a circle skirt and a light jacket in the spring? or with some colorful jeans and a cardigan? Oh, the possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love those blue shoes!
    Jillian - PS, if you have a moment, I'd love to invite you to check out the giveaway we're hosting for a $50.00 giftcard to Shabby Apple!

    http://epic-thread.blogspot.com/2013/03/shabby-apple-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home