2013/03/02

February Favorites on Pearls & Scissors

Another month has just flown by and we've arrived in March already. I don't know about you, but the first three months of the year are kind of hard. I feel like the winter has robbed me of all energy, so I can't wait for spring to finally arrive! But, then again, the past month has been exciting in so many ways, and even more exciting things are waiting in the near future. To wrap up February, here's a collection of your favorite posts of the month:


The blouse I made of sleeves is in the top 10 of my all time favorite refashions. And you seem to agree with me on this one. It was so simple to make, but turned out simply stunning. Just in time for Valentine's day, too.


 This quick, easy, and cute knitting project is the perfect project for beginners. I've been wearing a pink bow on my knit hat.


The pearls and sequins embellishment was a refashion I had in the works for months already. I'm so glad I finally took a needle and some thread and a couple hours of coach time to finish it.


February was an exciting time on Pearls & Scissors as Elle joined me and became a regular contributer. She shared a fabulous feather hair accessory project with you, and you liked it. So do I! I think she's just what the doctor ordered.


I only squeezed out one wardrobe reinvention post this month. I hope to do better in March!


I'm loving my new pencil holders! I'm already planning new home projects, and Elle's is doing some remodeling in her room, so you might see more home decor projects on the blog in the coming months.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Well, get your knitting needles out and start making! It really is a quick project. Happy knitting!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home