2013/03/09

Extreme Blog Makeover: Pearls & Scissors edition



Welcome to the new and improved Pearls & Scissors! It's been a long time coming, and it's finally here.  It's the biggest design project I've tackled so far, and I'm so in love with the result.

Just to refresh your memory, here's the old design:


It served me well, but as this little blog keeps growing, I thought it was time for a fresh new look.


We've also updated our about page, and contact info. Oh, and you can now sponsor Pearls & Scissors again!

So, pour yourself a cup of tea, browse and enjoy!

xo - Hanna

6 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying the update! the design is so bright and fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I guess my yearning for colors in the dead of winter creeped into my designing process :).

      Delete
  2. Adorable! I am so excited that you ladies pulled this together. The updated layout looks wonderful and I can't wait to see what there is to come!

    Callie
    www.coffeeandcardigans.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Callie! I've been on pins and needles for the past week putting all this together and designing all the details. I just couldn't wait to see the end result! It was also a very motivating experience, since I'd never done any coding or digital designing before, so I was so proud of myself for pulling this off.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I really did pour my heart and soul into it. I hope it shows :)

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home