2013/03/24

Sunday Snippets: A first


I had my first ever performance with a symphonic orchestra yesterday at the beautiful Alatskivi castle. It was simply magical! I can't even begin to describe the incredible feeling of performing with a live orchestra. I knew from the first rehearsal that this was what I was built for. I can't believe it took me so long to figure out what I was meant to be in life, but I'm so glad I had the courage to follow my dream once I did.


I really need to work on my facial expressions on stage. Yikes!



It was also the big debut of my concert dress. I hope I can make a proper introduction on the blog during next week.


Tomorrow's my second concert with the same orchestra, so wish me good luck, and I'll see you on the blog real soon!

5 comments:

  1. You look incredible! Congratulations. That shade of Blue is perfect for you.

    I didn't know you were a classical singer?! Please post a video so we can hear you sing too :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind compliments! I'm in love with that blue myself :). As for my singing, I'm not ready to put myself out there for the whole wide world to hear just yet. But, once I am, I'll sure be sharing it on the blog.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, Hanna! You look stunning! And I am sure you sing like an angel! Your facial expressions are just fine :). I've always admired opera singers' skills to express the music with face and gestures. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Polina! I had my concert yesterday and it went beautifully. It was a wonderful feeling being on stage with all those other young talented musicians. I hope I'll have many more awesome opportunities like these in the future.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home