2013/03/23

Inspiration: Extravagant and romantic tulle skirt

D&G skirt April 2010 Teen Vogue

tulle skirt and an olive military style jacket
How can I possibly work a poofy tulle skirt into my everyday wardrobe? Galaxie Andrews photography

Tulle skirt love x

I have been a great fan of tulle skirts since I was a little girl. It was probably because my mom was a ballerina and I spent most of my early childhood in theatre. Two years ago I saw one episode from Sex and the City, where Carrie wears a gorgeus light mint coloured tulle skirt. I fell in love with it, so I started to make mine, but I still haven't finished it..Now I decided to take it up again, so I'll keep you tuned with my progress!


1 comment:

  1. Love that Carrie dress! Hope you can finish it!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home