2013/03/20

DIY Sparkling Sunglasses



I don't have many pairs of sunglasses. In fact, I only have two. So, when one of them (my favorite) got broken, I was determined to fix it. Although I managed to glue the broken spot back together, it was still visible, and not so pretty. Nothing left to do, but to add some bling!



It's ridiculously easy and super quick! The only suggestion I would make, is to start from the outside towards the middle, not like I did. That way you have better control over the placement of the stones.


How cool are my new sunglasses?


5 comments:

  1. OOooo these would be perfect on my lunch time walks!! I have to do this! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just super cool? I can't wait to take them on a walk myself!

      Delete
  2. Tahan ka! Peab kuskilt kivikesi otsima minema vist. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Abakhanist peaks ka igas suuruses ja igat värvi kivikesi saama.

      Delete
    2. Mida? Triin Viltrop? Pole võimalik!
      Muidu suht bling prill oled.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home