2013/03/01

Handmade Rose Earrings



I've been dabbling in jewellery design as a hobby for a couple of years and I've decided I'm finally ready to share some of my handmade flower earrings with you! Making rose earrings is my oldest and most loved hobby, I've been making them for almost two years. The only material I use is polymer clay. All the roses are made very carefully by hand, petal by petal...


Each rose is unique, you can never make two that are exactly the same. Just like in nature, every rose is different. 


If you're interested in getting your hands on a pair, the three pairs will be available in our shop by the end of the week!

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love them. I'm impressed with your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are beautiful! wish I was this talented/had the patience!
    I will keep my eyes peeled for them in the shop! x

    harrietdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) at first it took me a lot of patience, but now I have fortunately my own tricks..:D

      Delete
  4. Most natural looking and delicate polymer clay roses that I have seen, super pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home