2012/08/27

A Memory Necklace


I was cleaning my room before my birthday back in June and among other things I found two little boxes full of little things from the past. The pendants that my grandmother had given me years back, the key and lock to my very first diary, my Mom's old elephant pendant I used to love... Looking at these things brought back so many emotions from my teenage years and so many nice memories. It was such a warm feeling, and I wanted to carry that feeling with me. So I made a necklace that would remind me of those precious memories. And I think I'm going to make many more...

6 comments:

  1. Oh that's such a sweet idea and a very pretty necklace, excellent work! Zoe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Zoe! I think it's pretty, too. Especially since it's basically made out of junk :).

      Delete
  2. This is so lovely. I love making up pieces of jewellery from old treasures - great job. X

    Lottsx
    http://lottsandlots.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I saw you're blog and you have some great ideas and diy projects there. Will definitely visit again!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful idea - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I've blogged about it here; http://www.matinlapin.com/2012/09/my-favourite-things-this-week-50.html

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home