2012/08/26

Sunday Spirit: last of the holidays

School is quickly approaching, which meant this week was all about taking in the last of the holidays and getting ready for school. The weather didn't cooperate at all, it was pouring rain almost all week. The last few days were spent packing and getting things ready for the move back to the city. Last calm and quiet days at my parent's in the countryside before the whole school-year spent in the noisy city.

Nothing but a kiss to put a little smile on his face

We did manage to squeeze in a photo shoot in the half hour without rain, and went on a date in the cozy Põhjaka manor. We haven't had a date night in a while, so it was really nice to go someplace, just the two of us, and take some time to eat and talk (the last one is more of a chore for him, but he loves me, and lets me talk).


I'm wearing: jacket (H&M from 8 years ago) / lace peplum top (made by me) / trousers (Vero Moda) / earrings (made by me) / white clutch (gift from my parents) / heels (my mother's from 1979)
I had a craving for red nails this week. I haven't had those in a while as well.

3 comments:

  1. The twists in your hair are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the idea from A Beautiful Mess. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I have neither the scholar's melancholy, which is emulation; nor the musician's, which is fantastical; nor the courtier's, which is proud; not the soldier's which is ambitious; nor the lawyer's, which is politic; nor the lady's, which is nice; nor the lover's, which is all these: but it is a melancholy of mine own, compounded of many simples, extracted from many objects, and indeed the sundry contemplation of my travels, which, by often rumination, wraps me in a most humorous sadness. Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home