2012/08/05

Sunday Spirit: A wedding

This has been an eventful weekend so far. I went to a friends wedding yesterday and it was so beautiful. Really a day to remember for them, I hope. We helped make the day a little bit more special with a few songs chosen by the bride. Weddings are so magical, no matter how big or small.

Me and Him. Our first wedding ever.

Me & the gorgeous bride. I'm wearing my graduation dress.

The happy couple listening to us singing for them. 

Marianne - hairdo by me.


Balloons going off with lots of happy wishes from the guests. Some of them got caught in the tree, the scene ended with me climbing the tree to release them.
This song, a special request from the bride, is still ringing in my ears.


Have a happy Sunday!
xo Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home