2012/08/14

Meet Marianne


Today's post is a little bit different. It's not a tutorial nor a craft idea. Today's post is about the people behind the scenes (or rather in front of them). Marianne has been my personal supermodel for the last couple of years, helping me by modeling my projects on my blog. She was my little helper at my previous blog and is already a very familiar face here at Pearls & Scissors. I think it's time you got to know her better.


I think the High school musical days are over
This was the first post She modeled for. She was only 12 years old. But, she already had that little model sparkle. 

Last year shooting for my shop
Now I'm giving the word to the lovely lady herself. This is what Marianne wrote about herself

1. I am 15 years old . Yes, only 15.

2. I’m a natural blonde, and sometimes it shows (lol).

3. I love singing (in the shower) and acting (aka making faces at my dog).

4. I want to be an actress when I grow up. I’m going to be the next Kristen Stewart (lol).

5. I’m obsessed with crime series. I can’t get enough.

6. I love doing sports. Dancing and jogging are my favorite.

7. I have a dog and a cat. They are the cutest ones on the planet.

8. I can play the piano. I’m taking up guitar next and perhaps French horn (just kidding!).

9. For me, music is everything.

10. I have an amazing family.

11. Yes, I am obsessed with The Twilight Saga. Which teenager isn’t?!

12. I love watching tv. Even though I don’t have much free time. Unless it’s summer.

13. I love doing nothing. It’s my favorite pastime.

14. I want to have very long hair. I’m working on it.

15. I’m a master in fast-talk. If it were an Olympic sport, I’d win a gold medal.

16. I’d like to study in America for a year. Anyone interested in offering me a free stay??

17. I’m a very cheerful person. I’m always looking at the bright side of life.

18. I like being in front of the camera (obviously).

19. I’m a night owl. Up till the brake of dawn and then sleeping past noon.

20. I’m obsessed with grey sweaters (at least, that’s what my Mom and sister tell me).

I expect this young lady will grow up to be great at everything she tackles. Have any comments or questions to Marianne? Well, we'd love to hear from you in the comments.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! what a great little helper!!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is! Altough, not that little anymore. Do they grow up fast or what?

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home