2012/08/07

Customize: Make button hairpins



It's time for another customization! I came across a huge pile of buttons a couple of months ago and these have inspired a few creations. This one is no exception. I wanted a quicky aka a really fast project and I wanted to use my new glue gun that I got for my birthday, so this little project was a winner.

Check out the tutorial below!



You'll need:


This is how it goes:







It's so quick, easy and cute, that you can easily get addicted to making these pins. Happy making!

6 comments:

  1. love this idea. Cant wait to make some for my grand daughters hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new blog!

    Love the simply easy-to-follow instructions too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute :) Feel free to visit my blog when you get time .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a lovely blog, Diya! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home