2012/08/23

Adventures in Business: Writing a business plan


So, I’ve come to the point where I've learned from my mistakes, I have an idea that motivates me and my preliminaty calculations show it could work. What now?

Now is the time to take an even closer look at my business idea and create a business plan. Every article I’ve ever read about starting a business says you should have a plan. But, I still thought I didn’t need one when I started my Etsy shop a year ago. Boy, was I wrong! Taking the time to write a half-decent business plan could have saved me from a lot of heartache and possibly a couple of worrylines. So, this time around I wanted to make sure I didn’t make the same mistake twice. I’m not completely finished with my plan, but I wanted to share these helpful articles, in case you’re about to start writing your own.

Branding, vol 1, vol 2 
And, my favorite online fountain of good business advice.

Patience and speedy fingers, my friends! Have fun creating the plan for your dream business!

4 comments:

  1. Kas Su uus idee on Etsypõhine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Üks osa sellest on Etsypõhine küll, jah.

      Delete
  2. VÄga põnev postitus! Kas teed äriplaani enda tarbeks või pead plaani kuskilt ka toetust saada (viimast tasub kindlasti proovida!)? Minupoolne nõuanne, eriti kellelegi teisele kirjutamise puhul: keep it short & simple. Mõne jaoks ehk elementaarne, aga mina kirjutasin esimesel korral 30 lk imeilusat juttu lilledest ja liblikatest, tegelikult oleks saanud hakkama 5 leheküljega :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiina, esialgu kirjutan endale. Et oleks asjad läbi mõeldud ja sihid selged. Eks siis vaatan edasi.

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home