2012/08/31

Braided Bangs Tutorial, vol.2


Time for another round of braided bangs. I hope you've had time to practice the first one. I know some of you have. This is the braid you asked for the most, so here's the step by step tutorial:


A few notes about this one. As you can see from the pictures, you'll only be adding hair from one side of the braid. These kinds of one-sided braids can have the tendency to stick up on the side that doesn't gather hair. So, I've found that it helps to flatted the braid as you go along, like I do in picture 7. Be careful not to pull the gathering side too tight. Also, once you're done, mold the braid with your fingers to help it stay flat. And, if needed, add a few pins to pin the stick-up side down.

I hope you'll have fun practicing over the weekend. If you have any questions about this tutorial, please leave them in the comments. I'll be happy to explain some more. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I tried braiding like this on a friend and could not keep it tight & neat like you do - guess I need more practice! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home