2012/08/19

Sunday Spirit: Island trip

I can't believe the summer is rolling to a close. It's seems that this year summer has skipped Estonia 'cause we only had a few hot days to enjoy. But, like my mother says, if their's no summer you just have to make it up. And so we did. We travelled with Tamar's family to Estonia's biggest island Saaremaa and visited all the amazing and beautiful places it had to offer. The trip was full of gorgeous scenery and fun memories. I thought I'd share some moments from that trip with you as well.









6 comments:

  1. See pilt, kus sa oled Tamariga, on nii armas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma tean :)! Ma olen ise ka väga rahul, et saime jälle ühe ilusa pildi juurde.

      Delete
  2. Horisont!!! Horisont peab sirge olema!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos!It must have been very nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Coccinelle! I love your name, by the way. It was a great trip, one to remember in the future.

      xo Hanna

      Delete

Leave your thoughts below! I appreciate every comment, question, thought and kind word. Thank you!

Next Post Previous Post Home